Monday, August 20, 2007

Impossible

Do you ever feel like what you have to do is impossible. You can't possibly do everything that needs done in the timeframe it needs done in.

I know that is how Bill is feeling right now. So many marketing things to do for Cuppy's and not enough man power, energy or time.

I guess this is where we ask God to keep us in perspective, help us prioritize and give us energy to do the things we need to do and other resources to help us when we can't.

We need to trust that God gave the dream and what He wants to happen He will provide.

Journeying together,

Patti

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've heard you have amazing smoothies at Cuppy's. My momma told me! I still need to get over there and check you all out. God bless you! We love you guys!

Patio Talk said...

I do like the smoothies a lot. And the frozen hot chocolate. You and Darrell need to stop by. Thanks for being real in your blogs. I like reading them.