Sunday, January 27, 2008

Andrea

This one is for you Andrea. I am not sure what to say.

Actually today was pretty good. My neighbor and her girls came to church. They haven't been yet since we have been at the theaters. You can pray for them. Diane and I prayed with her and she sat with me in church. I pray God is drawing her and her husband to himself. C3 can have a big part in that. They are hurting right now.


It's hard when you don't know what to say. But maybe that is good. Listening might be the better thing. And praying.


I talked with my family on the phone, did some e-mail, rested, worked on a present for my niece.


Who knows what this week has in store. I just ask God that He helps me through each day with His grace and that my responses would be pleasing to Him.


Journeying together,

Patti

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout out! You made me giggle! I'll definitely be praying for your neighbors. Have a great week!